Metal Check Aircraft Engine Oil Analysis Kit by Aviation Laboratories (includes return shipping back to the lab)
Metal Check Oil Analysis Kit includes 1 test kit, all lab work and pre-paid USPS shipping back to the lab for each kit. This oil analysis kit is used for determination of the condition of oil wetted engine parts, even on the first sample.
This laboratory analysis consists of ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectroscopy) quantitation of 12 wear metal elements for piston and turbine engines.
- The analysis is completed in 24 hours - abnormal results are communicated immediately.
- We have the largest results database for every engine model, which has allowed us to develop accurate interpretive guidelines.
- We have the most experienced analytical staff in the industry.
- The kit INCLUDES FedEx shipping back to our laboratory - saves time and money!
- We are recommended or authorized by most engine manufacturers.
- The kit is excellent for pre-purchase inspection.
- OIL ANALYSIS RESULTS - INCLUDING INTERPRETATION AND STATISTICAL ANALYSIS, ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE.